How is it possible that I'm already writing your 16 month blog post? You really grow too fast for me. Not too much has changed this month that I haven't already blogged about, so I'll keep this short and sweet. You're no longer a little baby boy.... you're a little man. You are walking everywhere with confidence. You look so adorable as you toddle around. I just love it. You have 9 teeth and one more bottom molar trying to cut through right now. You still try to eat everything- your books and your toys- everything goes in your mouth. I wonder when that will stop. You got your first hair cut and you look so handsome and grown up now. You were in your first wedding and looked like such a stud with your tie. You love your cousin Nathan and the two of you got to play together and we're working on your sharing skills :) Everyone comments on how your nystagmus has slowed down so much. I can't wait to go back to the ophthalmologist in a couple months. People question me about your vision and I am anxious to see what the doctor says because I keep thinking it's only improving! Your lack of depth perception may have delayed your walking a bit and you don't realize there is a step in front of you and you walk right off it, but it hasn't caused too much more of a problem. You are still a grandpa's boy... you proved that again this weekend while we were with family for Auntie Jess' wedding. You just love grandpa and your daddy. I only pray you grow up to be just like them. You were obsessed with mama's water bottle so we finally gave you your own. You now prefer that more than your little boy sippy cup! You try to be so independent and it often causes breakdowns. You're trying so hard to say sounds and words... hopefully they'll start coming out soon! You still suck your thumb a lot, not sure how and when we'll have to get you to stop that! You love your blankie so much and Auntie Jess calls you Linus, from the Peanuts Characters, because you tote your blankie around and suck your thumb. You love watching Baby Einstein movies. You love to dance and we have lots of dance parties. We're working on moving to just one nap a day. The mornings are hard for you sometimes, but you nap better if we keep you awake till the afternoon. You give the best kisses, but you've become more picky about when and who you give them to. Oma taught you to blow kisses and it's such an adorable sight. You are handsome, spunky, full of attitude, sweet, lovable, silly, and a heart breaker. Love you so much sweet boy.
Here are a few photos from our beautiful fall leaves photo shoot this year! You wouldn't smile too much but Mama still managed to get a couple good ones! :) So excited for the upcoming holidays and making more memories with you.
Such a sweet baby boy...
Exactly one year ago this month!
And, you've changed SO much!
Could you be any more handsome?
Not too many of your face because you were being a stinker!
You are so so so cute.
I love you growing up, little man, but I miss my little baby boy!
And, look at you now.
Wow.
I feel like I just blinked and look at what happened!
What a stud!
Love you to the moon and back,
Mama.






No comments:
Post a Comment