Monday, January 31, 2011

A Glimpse Into A Gerst Evening

Here is a little look into our evenings lately. I've never been so content on a weekend night than with the TV off, playing on the ground, doing nothing than being with my favorite little man (and not to mention his awesome daddy). The video is long, but I love watching Eli explore his toys, try to eat everything, babble, and show off his new goofy grin/giggle. It's quite hilarious. At the end of the video he does his attempt at crawling... someday he'll master this skill and I'll be wishing he would stay put on his blanket like he does now.  

This little guy makes me happier than I've ever been. 

Right now, I'm listening to his daddy change his diaper and the two of them have a conversation back and forth.. it melts my heart to hear his little chuckle. 

I am one happy and very blessed Mama...

Goofy Grins








Reading Bible Stories with Daddy tonight before bedtime... 

'Night!

1 comment:

  1. I love it!!! He is just getting so big... his snorty smile is so dang cute!

    Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete