"The human race has only one effective weapon and that is laughter." - Mark Twain
Forgetting for a second that Mark Twain lived before the era of nuclear weapons, he was exactly right. A common saying is the "laughter is the best medicine." Again, forgetting the terrific advancements made by modern medicine, hearing a raucous roar of laughter brightens everybody's day. Whether its a corny joke or a well-made comedy, all people like to be made to laugh. And some like even better to hear laughter.
Eli's laughter is what made our Sunday afternoon after coming home from a terrific church service. Yes, I wish I would find just standing up so remarkably funny. Maybe that's what makes it so great. Not only is Eli's cackle fun to listen to, the source of his humor is competely innocent. Before this video was shot, Eli was laughing even harder than he was during the video.
Without further ado:
Absolutely precious! I can hardly wait to play with him myself!
ReplyDelete