Friday, January 31, 2014

Snowy Days

We've had quite a bit of snow this winter and the boys LOVE it!!

 These pictures are actually from New Years Day. We spent a snow day together as a family. Sledding and playing in the snow. It was exhausting, but fun! I'm pretty sure E would have stayed out there all day. He would just run, play, sled, make snow angels, eat the snow, and was SO happy. Luke liked it, but soon was too tired/cold/cranky to stay out anymore. 

There was lots of picture taking, sledding, snow eating, and fun had by all!! I, for one, don't love the cold or the snow. But seeing the smiles on their faces and capturing the moments was pretty exciting for me :) 




























If it weren't still only the last day of January I would say we're looking forward to sunshine and spring time.(because, who am I kidding. I AM!) 
BUT--- I know that would be expecting a little too much. Maybe just some sunnier days and possibly some more sledding before the snow is gone :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment