Weeks: 24 Weeks
Size of baby: Eggplant (9 inches and 1.5 pound!)
Maternity Clothes? Yes
Sleep: Good! Wake up sore, and turning over in bed gets harder each week but it's still good!
Best Moment this weeks: Spending lots of family time together and working on Isaac's nursery. His nursery is really coming together, and is mostly done! Just a few more things to add to the walls after he makes his arrival. Maybe I'll share a few pictures on my next bump date! :)
Miss Anything? No, not much!
Movement: Lots of movement! And loving every bit of it. Can feel him move on the outside lots and some friends and family have even felt him. Eli says he felt Isaac kick him! I often have him put his hand on my belly and tell him when his baby brother is moving. He made sure I knew "but they are just little kicks mama. he doesn't kick hard".
Food Cravings: Loving ice cream and chocolate :)
Anything make you queasy or sick? Nope!
Labor Signs: None!
Symptoms: Back & tail bone pain continues. I've also noticed braxton hicks here and there. Nothing bad, yet!
Belly Button In or Out? In, starting to get more even with the belly.
Wedding ring on or off? Off
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! Getting so excited and anxious to meet this little man already! I've felt the need to get everything done and ready. Not sure if that's good or bad. But I'm wanting it all done. I think so much about what he'll look like and how he'll be. But, I'm so happy he's growing well inside me.
Looking forward to: Sisters trip to Bozeman for Lady Antebellum concert this weekend. Much needed girl time-- can't wait!! And then, of course My next doctors appointment in 2 weeks!!
LT loves giving Baby Isaac kisses and pats my belly.




No comments:
Post a Comment