Wednesday, January 8, 2014

G#3 Bumpdate ~ 22 Weeks








Weeks: 22 Weeks

Size of baby: Papaya (8 inches and just over 1 pound!)  

Maternity Clothes? Yes

Sleep: Too good. Just when I was thinking I was getting some more energy back- it was like a mean joke. This week I've been more tired than I have been in weeks! Not sure why specifically. I know busy work takes a toll on me, but other than that it's probably just my new norm: never ending tiredness. :)

Best Moment this weeks: 21 weeks Daddy felt Isaac move from the outside! LOVE laying there feeling him wiggle and dance inside me and having Colin connect with him too. 

Miss Anything? No

Movement: FINALLY. At 21 weeks it was like something magically happened. Not only am I feeling him more and more but we can feel him from the outside. I love each and every wiggle and movement. It's amazing. I love it and can't wait for more of it. Cherishing every movement since it's my favorite thing about pregnancy. 

Food Cravings: Lately it changes between salty (chips and such) or sweet (specifically chocolate!). I do have a hard time EVER deciding on meals for dinner. It's pretty bad. Im hungry, but things don't sound good. So it becomes quite a chore. 

Anything make you queasy or sick? Nope! 

Labor Signs: None!

Symptoms: Tailbone pain continues, and apparently wont be going away any time soon (says my doc). oh joy! My back has started hurting more after sleeping all night or also a busy 12 hour shift. But, other than that doing ok! 

Belly Button In or Out? In.

Wedding ring on or off? Off

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! Tired, but happy! 

Looking forward to: My next doctors appointment. I'll be 26 weeks and my doctor wants to take a check on baby (who doesn't want to see their baby more!? CANT WAIT) and also my fluid levels. So far my weight gain and uterus measurements are ok... but this next month or two will tell a lot. By 28 weeks last time we knew about my polyhydramnios so I'm anxious to see if I'll get it this pregnancy or not. 




No comments:

Post a Comment