I'm not even sure where to start, honestly. You are my crazy, wild Lukey Boy. You fill our lives with busyness, more yelling (and possibly more tears), and more laughter than ever before. You have endless energy. You are a ball of fire. You are feisty and definitely opinionated. Stubborn, but silly. Goodness, we love you.
You weigh 27# 3 oz. and you are 33 inches.
You don't talk a lot, well, real words anyways. You jabber and mumble away all the time. You're very interactive though! You make lots of silly noises and say "woah!" any time you fall down or you throw something down. It's pretty funny! Your "real" words are Mama, Dada, and Nana. Uh Oh! (and woah if you can count that!). You still sign for please anytime you want something, and sign for milk and up.
You still love to eat a lot. You like to eat often! You love veggies. In fact, you'll choose veggies to eat first over meat and other things. It always makes us laugh. You're working on your spoon and fork skills, which is messy and you still always choose your hands over eating utensils all the time!
You have 9 teeth... with one more erupting as I write this. Your teeth are SO silly. They came up in such a weird pattern. At 17 months, you finally got your bottom two center teeth. Your top teeth are big and spaced out, your bottom teeth are small and completely angled/crooked. I love them. You have the best big/wide mouthed smiles and the silliest giggles EVER. I adore them.
You are just getting interested in books. You bring us book after book and love to "read" them together, point at the animals, and try to say the animal sounds. You point to different body parts if the book has them. You crack up at the silly books. And you will finally sit and listen for longer than just a minute at a time. It's pretty sweet and Daddy loves to read to you.
You ADORE your big brother. I know the two of you are the best of friends. You follow him everywhere, get into everything he has, and want to do whatever he is doing. It can drive your brother crazy, but secretly, I think he likes it. You want to be just like him. You two can play forever and even though I often hear screaming and crying. You're learning to share and working it out. I'm a little nervous of how you'll be with becoming a Big brother in just 4 months. I cannot wait to see how you'll do! You love babies (the few you've come in contact with) you love to give kisses and pats, and hugs. I'm only nervous because you can also be a little on the rough side! :)
Speaking of rough side. You're wild, mr. You climb on things, you have fallen a million times, you always hit your head, you run around, and you have a crazy desire to throw everything you can. You may have quite of a temper too. You can throw a mean tantrum, and you throw whatever is your hands! You're a crazy child. But we couldn't love you any more!
You are our sweet silly rambunctious crazy little man. We wouldn't want you any other way. We can't wait for what's to come as we watch you grow up.
Love you to the moon and back.
Love, your Mama.
No comments:
Post a Comment