This year, we are EXTRA thankful!!
An explanation for the fortune above...
I never used to believe those things. Ever. Usually I'd laugh them off and say 'whatever'
But, when Jakey was in town the end of October we ordered in some of my favorite chinese food. With the boys as my witness, that was my fortune from my cookie I chose that night.
For some reason, it made me pause and smile.
I immediately put it on the fridge and waited for that 'something wonderful' to happen.
Little did I know, it would come sooner than I imagined.... :)
On Sunday morning, November 6th, Elijah wanted to show his daddy something.....
Yep!
Thats right!
We are...
Elijah wanted to show off his new shirt for everyone. And you can tell... he's pretty excited!
Little does he know, his world is about to get rocked. But, I know he'll be the best big brother ever!
By the way...
Getting E to stop moving and look and smile all at once for a good picture is nearly impossible.
:-)
I finally snapped a couple keepers!!
Man, this picture taking business is tough work!
We sure love our boy and we're so excited to give him a little brother or sister!
Today we were able to see the little bean! At 6 weeks...He/She is looking good... tiny, but good :) Measuring in at .5cm. The heart beat was 114. And even though the midwife questioned the possibility of twins due to the size of my uterus... only one baby was seen so far!! (This makes Daddy pretty happy- he literally let out a loud "yes!" when she confirmed seeing only one baby on the ultrasound). We are SO blessed and SO very excited for this new little bundle of joy to add to our family.
The baby bean is due to arrive around July 12th, 2012!!
The kiddos will be about exactly 2 years apart!
Like I said... this year we are EXTRA thankful.
So happy and can't wait for this new adventure!






No comments:
Post a Comment