Just thought I'd share a couple cute photos from my phone! I love catching cute pics of E to share with family throughout the week!
Here is E playing with his friend, Evyr!
We spent last saturday afternoon with her and the kids had a blast together!
Ok, one of my favorite cutes pictures I've captured on my phone.
It was one of those moments where you just have to take a pic to capture the moment.
Daddy got E naked and went to start the bath...
Eli grabbed his beloved blankie and assumed he could bring it with him.
He loves his blankie and apparently wanted it during bath time too!
Sweet E out to eat for lunch.
What a ham. :)
E has had a cold this week, each day getting a bit worse.
Poor fella.
And- he's finally cut that 10th tooth- another bottom molar.
So- between teething, runny nose, and awful hoarse cough...
he's a sad sight sometimes.
Tonight... he was pretty whiney and I knew he wasn't feeling well.
He took his blankie to the kitchen and just laid down on the ground for a while.
Here's to another week!
Tomorrow we have a visit with Elijah's specialist-- we're sad to hear she is changing her case load so we won't have her for this next year. So, we're also meeting with his new one tomorrow.
Tuesday and Wednesday we'll hit up the YMCA again for some good mommy workout and play time for the kiddos :)
Friday night we have a party for our church. It's a CD release party-- our church is putting out their first ever cd! Can't wait! I get to skip work for a couple hours just so I could go!
Then this weekend is my birthday! YAY! :) Not sure all what we have planned, but I'm just looking forward to time with my 2 favorite boys and hopefully a date with the hubs on Sunday!
Much love and Happy Week!




No comments:
Post a Comment