Saturday, September 17, 2011

What Daddy & E are up to while Mama is at work.....

Mama doesn't like leaving her boys to go to work 3 nights a week... each time is just as hard as it was the first time I left Elijah. I know I'm helping provide for our family, but I can't help but ache a little each time I walk out the door, feeling that my REAL job is being a mom and I wish I could work less and be around with E more. I know some mom's love work and don't mind going... I guess I'm just not like them!

Alas, daddy and E enjoy their evenings together while Mommy is gone. They like their Man time. They can do boys things and watch as much ESPN as they want when Mama isn't around. They usually watch sports, horse around at home, go on walks, visit the nearby park to ride the swings or play on the slide, or even hike up Mt. Sentinel a bit. This past week the boys took a hike and Daddy played with the camera and got some AWESOME pics. When I found the camera with all the pictures on them I couldn't wait to get them on the computer, do some editing, and share them with everyone! :-) The weather was gorgeous and the clouds were beautiful. Plus, you can't beat the stinkin' cute kid in the majority of the pics. Dada said he LOVED crawling around, exploring, and getting dirty. What a boy! I recently saw a quote in a little boys nursery that said- "Boy: 'noise with dirt on it'." How perfect is that? haha!

Oh, I just LOVE him....


Did I mention he liked crawling around and exploring in the dirt??





 Cute Dirty Bum!


Due to the fires in the area, there has been a haze over Missoula for quite a while...
with more fall-like weather, a little rain, and some wind the haze is starting to lift.
this picture shows the haze settled in the valley 




Such a cool picture!! Look at those clouds and the sunlight shining through...
Oh yeah, Cute kid too. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment