Monday, July 25, 2011

Mama & E Date!


Today I was blessed to enjoy a a lazy morning snuggling with my little man. He doesn't always cuddle for long, much less fall asleep on my chest anymore! This morning I got both. We cuddled and before I knew it he was snoozing away peacefully on my chest. AH- now THIS is what being a mama is about. ;-) I was in heaven and didn't want him to move. I miss our naps and snuggle times together like we used to have every day when he was a newborn. I cherish each time I get to enjoy another cuddle with my very busy 13 month old.... I just love being a mom more than anything in the world! 





This afternoon we enjoyed a little mama and E date to the park for swinging, playing, walking through the sprinkler park, and enjoying a snack together! What a fun way to spend the day. Daddy was jealous, but we promised to go back this weekend all together-- I already can't wait! :) 


My favorite picture from today... 
Love this little man to pieces!!! 



Eli loves the swings!! 
:-) 



Me and My sweet boy. 
Gotta love Mama & E dates! 


Elijah playing on the turtles...
the sprinkler park is in the background! Such fun! 


This is the best shot I could get while looking down and trying to hold on to Eli's hands and walk through the little sprinkler park with him! Hoping to get more when we go this weekend :) He liked it more than I thought he would and even was willing to practice his walking-- which he generally isn't too excited about doing! I think he'll enjoy the sprinkler park more next Summer when he can walk/run on his own!! 


Snack break!! YUM! 
We were goin to go to Dairy Queen-- but we decided to wait and do that with Daddy tonight so he can be with us! :) Eli loves his ice cream cones! 


After the walk home-- Elijah was pooped after all our fun in the sun!! 


Love making memories with my sweet little man. <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment