Ok-- So I just had to post some of the pictures from the rest of this great day. I was just completely happy, content, and at peace all day. I LOVE my little family more than I can even express. In light of what's been happening at work (that's way too long to go into now- I'll spare everyone) I needed a day JUST like today. A day where I'm not thinking about the stress of work, a day where I'm just happy. Just content. Just loving life and loving my boys. I'm thankful for today more than usual. I needed today. :-) So... my camera was dead but I caught a few pics on my phone of our evening. After a yummy dinner at home, we took a walk to Dairy Queen and back to the sprinkler park!!! Colin got to see Elijah light up and practice his walking as we played in the fountains. Bath time, reading, singing and the little man is now in bed and I'm sitting here content and feeling very blessed watching The Office with the hubs by my side and a big glass of red wine. AHHHH---- Did i mention I needed this?!
Anyways... wanted to share these pics with everyone. Hope you're having a great summer evening... we're trying to stay as cool as we can with the fans going! :~)
Elijah-- the naked little man eating his strawberries.
Ahhh-- Summer! Trying to stay cool in this HOT no air conditioned house. Enjoying our favorite fruit! :)
YUMMY Ice cream at Dairy Queen!
Elijah loves his ice cream!
Back to the sprinkler park. Daddy loved walking with Eli through the water. Elijah loved it even more the second time. He was getting more brave and walking better and reaching for the water more and more!
Back home for bath time!! E is such a goon!
Mama, Daddy, and E had a special moment laying in bed together after bath time. Elijah was still, we cuddled and we read the whole Old McDonald Book together!
So Blessed! :)
God gives us just what we need, just when we need it. Isn't that an awesome thought.
ReplyDeleteLove you guys,
Mom/Oma