I wouldn't let him hold it, since we still had stores to go to and I didn't want him to be a complete mess. But he was loving it and kept repeating "ummmm!" which is what he says when he eats and he likes it! YUM! :-)
This was Eli's favorite puppy today.
They sat and stared at each other for a while.
It was SUCH a cute little collie. I could have walked out with him! This kid NEEDS a dog of his own someday soon! :)
Elijah just looked too cute in his Little Slugger baseball outfit today that I had to snap some pictures tonight. He's growing too fast and I don't want to miss all these fun stages. Right now...I'm loving his 4 tooth silly smile. He's got some big teeth and I just love them to pieces in all the pictures of his big goofy grins. Tonight Eli and Daddy were having fun playing on the bed-- one of E's favorite things to do actually. He loves rolling around, bouncing, and playing on the bed with us before bath time. It's become almost a nightly tradition for a little family. (Yes- we find the weirdest things to do for fun as a family!)
Daddy loves making Eli giggle!
I LOVE these boys. Look at those grins.
Eli loves his daddy So much.
Eli still loves standing on our bed and looking out the window!
I love his eyes and cheeks in this photo.
what a sweet boy!
BIG goofy grin.
LOVE those teeth.
Goodnight from the Gerst Fam!








No comments:
Post a Comment