After another 3 nights at work I couldn't wait for the weekend!! Colin and I tried finding a babysitter, but after our regulars were all unable to help us out, we decided on a family date night! (Which I'm TOTALLY ok with!) We love spending time with our little man and looked forward to a beautiful evening together. We had dinner out, some shopping, and a little walk by the river. It was a gorgeous Missoula summer night. I love my sweet little family. I'm so very thankful for evenings together! :)
Walking the path to the Bitterroot River....
Love my hubby- So thankful for my best friend by my side through this crazy beautiful life :-)
The best shot we could get of the 3 of us by the river!
BEAUTIFUL!
Summer is going by WAY too fast.
I can't believe this week is the start of August.
August means it's almost time for school to start.
School means less lovely evenings being lazy with my hubby!
Alas~ we're excited to spend the weekend together enjoying some beautiful summer (hot!) weather and make the most out of the rest of the summer here. This weekend's agenda: Riding our bikes to the farmer's market, back the sprinkler park, and much more fun! Grandpa, Grandma, and Auntie Liz are also coming through this weekend on their way to Glacier Ntl. Park... excited to see family again!








No comments:
Post a Comment