Monday, June 27, 2011

Love You Till The End

Yesterday, June 26, marked 2 years married to my best friend.



Two years has flown by. It has been an exciting two years full of many changes.... and I can't wait for many more years with him by my side. If the future is anything like the past two years... then we're in for a wild and exciting ride... and I wouldn't have it any other way! 

In two years we have moved to our first "home", had our first baby, and the hubs has finished 2/3 of his Law School.

In two years I have fallen even more in love with my husband as I watch him work diligently in school to better our future all while still being the best father to our sweet little man and a wonderful dedicated husband who continues to love me unconditionally. 

Happy Anniversary to an amazing husband, daddy to our boy, and best friend for life.

Here's to many, many more exciting years with you by my side, hubby.
I'll Love You Till The End....


 We shared our first dance as Mr & Mrs to this song-- I'll never forget the way I felt that day when I said "I Do" to you. 

That day I married my best friend-- the one I laugh with, live for, dream with, LOVE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment