Monday, June 27, 2011

Gerstner Family

What a blessing it is to be part of such an AMAZING Gerstner family. I married my husband and was welcomed into a wonderful family who loved me from day one. I can't thank them enough for all the love they have showed me. I am so blessed to be part of a family who cares so deeply for me as their daughter in law and for our little man as their first grandson. I love watching them love on my son. It makes me so happy! I am so lucky to be close to my in-laws and thank God each day for giving me a perfect family to be a part of. Thanks Mom and Dad Gerstner for all of your endless love and support... there are no words to explain my gratitude to you for all you've done. And, Thanks Liz for being a great sister and awesome Auntie! 


While we were home in Billings we had the opportunity to do some professional Gerstner Family photos with the amazingly talented Ronnie Ruiz. 
Here are a few of my favorites::




What a COOL family with our shades!! :-)





Grandpa & Grandma sure do love their grandson!


Cute butt!


My Boys!



Silly Poke wanted in on family photos!




Attention always on the little man.... 


GAME FACE!


Sweet moments with Auntie Liz


And...... photo shoot is OVER. 
Haha!



No comments:

Post a Comment