Today we celebrated Elijah's Birthday- along with his buddy Lewis! We had a great time with our Missoula friends and some of the people who have meant so much to us during our time here. It was a special treat to celebrate our little men and their first birthdays together. Here are some fun pictures we captured over the day.
Eli eating cake was the cutest thing in the world :~)
My Sweet Little Man, I cannot believe that in two short weeks you will be turning one. This past year has gone by in a flash. You have been nothing less than a perfect blessing and complete joy to us. Thank you for for your smiles, your giggles, your sweet babbling and squeals of happiness. Thank you for teaching me to never take a day for granted and to enjoy each and every step of this amazing journey. I love your more than words can express.
I love you, I love you, I love you.
Big smiles.
Each boy had their own cake to demolish! How Fun!!
Opening presents!
Singing Happy Birthday!
Testing out the cake.
Very timid and not sure what to do at first.
The other birthday boy- Lewis!!
Lewis enjoying his birthday cake!
He soon caught on and enjoyed the cake, but mostly just liked the icing!
(Just like his Mama!)
Lovin' his cake... and making silly faces!
Givin' loves...So thankful for sweet Aunt La La.
Love my sweet boy SO much!
Makin' a MESS!
BEST FACE EVER!
He was loving every moment of diggin' into the cake
Cutest little birthday boy ever! :)
The finished result: one MESSY cake-covered boy.
The birthday boys bathing together after lots of cake and frosting everywhere!
Mama's and our birthday boys!!
We LOVE aunt la la!
Lewis and Elijah Enjoying the balloons!
So happy!
So excited for another birthday party in Billings
with all of our family and more friends!













No comments:
Post a Comment