***Our Family of Five: A circle of strength and love. Founded on faith...joined in love... kept by God... Forever Together***
Monday, June 6, 2011
Libby Come Over to Play
This morning Elijah and I got to hang out with his friend, Libby, while her Mama had to work. Elijah and Libby have known each other for months, but only get to play together every once in a while. I enjoyed watching them interact and "play" together. Eli is the classic example of BOY. He's crawling all over, throws the balls at her, and constantly on the move. Libby, on the other hand, she'll just sit there forever totally in awe of watching this boy move so much and take her toys. I wish I had captured on video when Eli basically attacked Libby when he tried crawling OVER her. HA! :-) It was a good time.
Here a few photos and a cute little video from my morning with a 10 month old and almost 1 year old!
CUTE!
I think this was Eli's attempt at sharing.. she was scared!
She's REALLY not sure what to think of this boy...
No comments:
Post a Comment