Elijah and Daddy spoiled mommy today. We enjoyed breakfast out with the Gerstner family *more on our weekend with them later * Elijah gave me the sweetest card for his mommy, daddy made me tear up with his kind words on his card, and the surprised me with a Gift Certificate for "Queen for a Day" at a Spa. I cannot wait to enjoy a day to myself, soaking up some relaxation and pampering at the spa. I was blown away with how much my boys spoiled me today-- but the greatest gift I could ask for is spending the day with them. Next to my best friend while holding our sweet cherub. Now THAT is a gift. :-)
What a joy!! I love my life, I love being a mama more than anything, and can't wait for many many more Mother's Days to come. Now-- I'm excited and already planning a special 1st Father's Day for Daddy...
E givin' his Mama kisses- wide-mouthed slobbery kisses.
And... mama loves every one of them.
Love my little man
Me + my boys= one lucky mama
My gift from my boys-
Queen for a Day at the Spa :)
Daddy cut off my head--
but I still LOVE this photo. :)
E's first Mother's day card for his mama.
Oh, I Adore him...
Happy Mothers Day to all the mamas out there and to the women in my life that I'm so thankful for each and every day and who have helped made me who I am.
Love you all- moms, grandmas, aunts, sisters, and friends!




No comments:
Post a Comment