***Our Family of Five: A circle of strength and love. Founded on faith...joined in love... kept by God... Forever Together***
Wednesday, May 11, 2011
Eli's Dirty Laundry
Elijah is one silly little man. Lately, he has decided that taking out each and every piece of dirty laundry out of his basket is the new fun thing. If I ever can't find him, I pop into his room to see him making a mess out of his laundry. Often, I'll hear a door close and go find him shut into his own nursery. He loves playing with the doors, but sometimes gets scared when he realizes he's locked in! :-)
The video is a little long, but I just love watching him "think" and move and discover. I love this sweet boy more and more every day. His daddy asked me if we could keep him this age forever- it's his favorite. He is sure a chuckle head, loves exploring, and is such a sweetie...
Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

LOVE the video!!! Isn't it just so much fun seeing their mind work?!! Eli is SUCH an adorable little guy. I just love him!
ReplyDelete