Sunday, May 15, 2011

:-)

After a busy Sunday with church, church lunch, and a friends BBQ celebrating their graduation-- the whole gerst fam came home to nap! We were all pooped after the day and thankful for nap time. We enjoyed video chatting with Oma & Opa for a little bit this evening. I hate being far away from family and feel sad every time I hear of them getting together for lunch/dinner/celebrations. However, I am thankful we can video chat and they can watch Elijah interact a little bit each week. He's changing too fast for them to miss out on it all. After our chat we enjoyed a little walk to the hill near our housing complex. Elijah was just too cute playing around in the grass, trying to eat the dandilions, and goofing around. The day had been sunny and beautiful and this evening the sky was dark and we even had some rain come in. I LOVE when it rains at night after we've enjoyed a long day outside. Very ready for summer-like weather to stick around and spend more and more time enjoying the outdoors and all that Missoula has to offer since it may be our last Summer here.

I took a bunch of photos of Eli in the grass tonight-- here are a few! :)


Love that scrunched up face 




Daddy teasing E with the dandilions... silly boys.




The view from the hill above our housing complex




Blowing bubbles like always



It was a beautiful weekend spent with my sweet little family and close friends. 

SO very thankful for my boys who make me smile each and every day. 

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment