Can't believe you're already 4 years old. I feel like this last year you've grown SO much in so many ways. You're more independent and with that comes more attitude. You are at such a fun age. Difficult in ways I didn't see coming, but a blast in so many other ways. You are my biggest boy and Im so very thankful for you. Here are some fun facts about YOU at FOUR.
*You are about 36 pounds.
*You wear 4T/5T shirts and 3T/4T pants/shorts.
*You are getting more and more independent and really help out!
*You can dress yourself (finally!) and put your sandals on by yourself.
*You still suck your thumb (which is a HUGE goal for us to get you to stop this summer)
*You still love your blankie, maybe a little bit addicted. It's not longer white at all. Its grey!
*You love your bunk bed and sleep on top.
*You like to wake up early (which we don't like!) but you've learned to like your clock and (most of the time) wait for your green light to get up and go.
*You still nap, but it can be more hit and miss. And I never know how long you're going to nap for.
*You are so smart and curious and inquisitive.
*You love preschool.
*You know all of your letters, and can even recognize them in braille!
*You can write your name and you're working on writing your other letters.
*You can count to 10 no problem, and to 20 with some help.
*Your favorite center at school was the drama center and have such an awesome imagination.
*You are obsessed with all things animals.
*You are really silly and love to crack jokes and make yourself and others laugh.
*You love to read books.
*You have played soccer which you liked, but kind of didn't care to actually get the ball. Just ran around.
*You have taken your second class of swim lessons and are much more comfortable this time and love it. I think it's something you could really excel at!
*You love Luke. He's your buddy. You guys are best friends, but also fight like crazy.
*You adore baby Isaac. You two will have such a special bond and I'm so glad you have each other.
*You are not as picky as an eater as you used to be, but still don't like veggies unless we bribe you!
*You have entered the stage of talking back and it gets you in quite a bit of trouble!
*You tell the best stories and we love listening to you talk about your day or what's on your mind.
*Your cousins are really becoming your best friends.
*You like watching movies a little too much probably!
*You wear glasses for school but have adapted VERY well to your vision.(20/400)
*You love to watch videos on the iPad or our phones. You pretend you have your own phone and talk about pictures on Facebook and Instagram. (this is just too funny!)
*You love to have dance parties and dance in the living room.
*You love to wrestle with daddy and little brother Luke.
*You love riding your new bike!
*You are no longer afraid of playgrounds and slides and instead enjoy them so much!
*You are the best big brother. So caring. And So gentle with Ike!
*You have the most gorgeous eye lashes ever. HANDS DOWN.
*You still love your Daddy and I hope you grow up to be just like him!
*You still have a very sensitive side. And I love the occasional times you'll snuggle up with me close while reading or singing or watching a show. I'll cherish those cuddles as much as I can because....
*You are growing up WAY too fast. I can't believe my biggest boy is already 4!
Love you Elijah Steven. SO thankful God gave us YOU.
*You adore baby Isaac. You two will have such a special bond and I'm so glad you have each other.
*You are not as picky as an eater as you used to be, but still don't like veggies unless we bribe you!
*You have entered the stage of talking back and it gets you in quite a bit of trouble!
*You tell the best stories and we love listening to you talk about your day or what's on your mind.
*Your cousins are really becoming your best friends.
*You like watching movies a little too much probably!
*You wear glasses for school but have adapted VERY well to your vision.(20/400)
*You love to watch videos on the iPad or our phones. You pretend you have your own phone and talk about pictures on Facebook and Instagram. (this is just too funny!)
*You love to have dance parties and dance in the living room.
*You love to wrestle with daddy and little brother Luke.
*You love riding your new bike!
*You are no longer afraid of playgrounds and slides and instead enjoy them so much!
*You are the best big brother. So caring. And So gentle with Ike!
*You have the most gorgeous eye lashes ever. HANDS DOWN.
*You still love your Daddy and I hope you grow up to be just like him!
*You still have a very sensitive side. And I love the occasional times you'll snuggle up with me close while reading or singing or watching a show. I'll cherish those cuddles as much as I can because....
*You are growing up WAY too fast. I can't believe my biggest boy is already 4!
Elijah’s 4th Birthday Interview:
*What is your favorite color?
"Red. Well, blue too!"
*What is your favorite toy? “Cars and Dinosaurs!"
* Who is your best friend? "Judd and Max Townsend"
(preschool friends!)
*What do you like to watch on tv? “Mickey Mouse and Bubble Guppies"
(I would also add Little Einstein, Handy Manny, and Chugginton
*What do you like to eat? “Deer Steaks!”
(I'm sure daddy is proud! You do love meat-especially chicken nuggets! And peanut butter sandwiches)
*Who is your favorite baseball player? “Cargo and Tulo!”
*Who does Cargo play for? “The Rockies!”
*What’s your favorite animal? “Tiger and Lion”
(I really think you love them all!)
*What songs do you like to sing before bed? “Jesus loves me, little sunshine, twinkle twinkle, and love you forever!"
* What is your favorite song? “Kookaburra"
(Nana sings this one with you a lot!)
*What is your favorite book? “Horton Hears a Hoo"
(Interesting, I didn't know that! But you love reading all sorts of books, mainly ones involving animals and dinosaurs)
* What do you want to do for your birthday? “Get candy for everyone and swim!"
* What day is your birthday? “June twontee forf”
*Who is your favorite person to have come over to play? “Ethan and Nathan!”
* Who is your girlfriend? “Sammy and Kendall”
* Who is your favorite cousin? “ Noah”
(Hilarious, since you and Nathan are GREAT buds but you like Noah too of course!)
* Who do you like to share your toys with? “No one!”
(I guess this is probably pretty accurate. But you do alright sharing your toys.)
* What do you like to sleep with? “Big Dog and my blankie!”
(You usually would switch what animal you like to sleep with and we have to only allow 2 or it would get out of hand. As of just recently, you've stopped asking for them.)
* Who is your favorite person to watch you? “Jess!"
(So thankful for his awesome Aunties and Nana and Oma who often babysit!)
* Where is your favorite place to go? “Hobby Hobby and the Mall!”
(You do love to go shopping with Mama! I'd also add Target and any park!)
* What’s your favorite snack? “Crackers and cheese”
* What’s your favorite movie? “Tarzan and The Jungle Book”
(You haven't seen all of Tarzan but you loved the little bit while getting your hair cut. You also now LOVE Frozen!)
* What do you wear when you go outside? “Coat, hat, and sunglasses!"
(you've got that routine down pretty well!)
* Where does mommy work? “make sure the babies that are sick in the hospital in billings, montana"
(So funny to hear your answer. You know I work with the babies and always insist I sing to them and kiss them for you)
* Where does daddy work? “In Billings. The judge”
* Where do you want to work when you grow up? “fireman fire truck driver”
(This answer changes often. At school you answered a School Bus Driver. Or sometimes you say work with animals)
* What’s your favorite truck? “Pick up truck!”
* How old are you going to be? “FOUR!!!”
* What do you want for your birthday? “Bigger Dusty airplane and water toys”
* Who made you? “God!”
*What else did God make? "All Things"
*And why did God make all things "For his own Glory"
*How are we to glorify God "By loving him and doing he commands"
Love you Elijah Steven. SO thankful God gave us YOU.
For your birth DAY we had a busy fun-filled day! Splash park and picnic with the cousins and friends, swim lessons, and then dinner at Red Robin.
We love you to the Moon and Back big boy!


No comments:
Post a Comment