Friday, May 30, 2014

Our Sweet Family of 5

We had the awesome opportunity to do Isaac's newborn photo shoot with the amazingly talented Jana Graham. She took our family pictures last Summer and I was so excited for her to capture our last baby and this special time in our lives as we became a family of five. 2 VERY busy boys and a 1 week old baby are not easy to wrangle for sweet pictures. She did pretty dang great, all things considered :-) I am in LOVE with all of them. I know it will be so special to have these pictures documenting the details of Baby Ike in all his squishy perfection as a newborn. I really like seeing the big brothers interact with him in the pictures. Looking dapper and sweet in their ties and even  "whooo whoo-ing" in their owl hats. I adore the sweet brother pics of E and Ike and love how they already display a special bond like none other. And I absolutely love the special photos of just Mama and Dada and our little baby boy. All these pictures I will cherish forever. And now, I cannot wait to get them printed and hung in our house. They are perfect.

Oh how I LOVE my 3 boys.


Surrounded with Love.


My absolute favorite of my 3 boys. 
My heart is so very full. 


These two angel boys.


Our parliament of owls :)




Silly LT 



Oh hi there Mr.


Daddy & Ike










Mama & Baby





Oh I am so deepy, deeply in love with him. 





Simple.
Precious.


Montana Babay


Sweet Details





Squishy Perfection.







Those arm rolls.
That mohawk.
Those sweet little toes.
That Tie.
I can't get over the cuteness.




The one simple smirk he gave us.



So very thankful for sweet Baby G3.

No comments:

Post a Comment