Saturday, May 17, 2014

Isaac's Baptism

At just 10 days old, Isaac got baptized on a very special day: Mother's Day. It was a wonderful day filled with family and lots of love. Knowing this Mother's Day I was now a Mama to 3 beautiful boys, I was so incredibly blessed. I was so happy. And, My heart was so full. We are thankful for our amazing church family and look forward to raising our boys and pray they will become God fearing and honoring men. 

Sweet Isaac looking dapper as ever in his tie!



Big Brothers Elijah & Luke looking handsome too!


Mama & Baby Boy



A special baptism by Pastor Jason.
It was like everything has come full circle. He married us as man and wife. 
And he now baptized our baby boy.
It was beautiful and perfect.











 Nana & Papa with their boys


Oma & Opa with the Gerstner grandsons



Our sweet family of five


God has blessed us greatly. 

Psalm 126:3 
"The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with JOY. "












No comments:

Post a Comment