Monday, March 17, 2014

St. Patrick's Day!

Wow. We're already half way through March. Some days I feel like it's going so slow... than I realize we're halfway to April. The weeks seems to zoom by with our busy schedules. We celebrated Daddy's Birthday last wednesday, Uncle Blake's birthday yesterday, and this Saturday we'll get to celebrate cousin Nathan! Love all the March birthday celebrations. Our weekends fill up and before we know it another week has passed. Daddy and Mama are going to enjoy a one night get-away "baby-moon" to Chico just us this coming weekend... and we cannot wait! :) 

Today we (well, just the cute boys) put on some fun suspenders (made by none other than Nana!) and posed for some cute St Patty's Day pics :) I adore these two silly Leprechauns and can't get enough of their smiles and laughs. They certainly have a way of brightening up your day. I'm thankful everyday for all three of my boys. 


He's a goof. But also can model pretty well ;-) 




LOOOOOVE these two silly leprechauns. 
How can you not smile and even giggle at these crazy boys!?




I love his amazing smiles... They are SO hard to capture on camera because he's constantly on the move! 




No comments:

Post a Comment