Monday, March 17, 2014

Isaac Jacob

Last week we enjoyed a fun ultrasound!!  We had a lot of family there and enjoyed getting a peek at our little man. We got a full real-time DVD, a teddy bear with his heart beat recorded in it, a lot of fun pictures and enjoyed comparing him to his big brothers. We all decided he looks mostly like Eli (the lips and nose) but he got Lukey's big cheeks! She couldn't do measurements to estimate his weight but kept commenting on how much "lovin' he has on him" and how he's very big, chubby boy! His feet already measure 2.5 inches-- which just seems huge! Not sure how accurate it is, we'll find out soon if he's got some big feet or not! :-) 



 My favorite picture. 
I'm gonna smooch those LIPS! 
(The bubbles across his face are the umbilical cord)


















Words cannot describe how much I love this sweet little man already. I love having him in me, but I'm so excited to meet him and finally kiss his face. I want to see his hair color, I want to touch his soft skin, I want to smell his newborn baby smell, and I want to snuggle him forever. I pray that he'll continue growing big, strong, and healthy inside me. We are just so excited for him to be here. Just 6.5 more weeks! His room is ready, the carseat is out, the diaper bag is starting to get packed. I try to imagine what it'll be like when he's finally here. I know it will be insane, busy, crazy. But I also think it will feel complete and wonderful. My three boys. And I'm one blessed Mama to be given this opportunity to raise three boys that will someday be MEN. It's scary, but it's an honor. Ready or not?! :-) 

Just for fun, here's a pic of me the day of the ultrasound ... 31 weeks! 




No comments:

Post a Comment