My sweet friends Lisa & Crystal threw me and baby Isaac a little baby shower a couple weeks ago. It was definitely a special treat because I wasn't thinking I'd have one this time. Being that this is our third pregnancy... and especially because it's our third boy I wasn't sure anyone would want to come to one anyways! Well, I'm so thankful they did one. It was such a special time to be with some family and close friends to celebrate and get ready for our sweet little man to make his appearance. I was definitely blessed and blown away at the gifts and generosity of so many people! We had a lovely time just being together, playing games, eating yummy food, and celebrating this precious life inside of me! Now, after unpacking the presents, washing clothes, and putting away all the stuff.. I'm so excited for him to get here! :-)
31 Weeks
Playing a game where everyone had to guess the measurement of my belly!
Matching Owl hats for my three boys!!! SO CUTE!
Thanks to these sweet hostesses for my wonderful shower!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment