Weeks: 32 Weeks!
Size of Baby: I guess a "head of lettuce" Although, I sure think he's a lot bigger than that. Around 19 inches and over 4 pounds by now! Size of Mama? Very LARGE! At my doc appt my doctor walked in and all he said was "WOAH!". I'm measuring 46 weeks pregnant now. Which is just crazy to me. It's the same I was measuring when I was 38 weeks and having Luke. I still have 6 more weeks to go.....
Maternity Clothes? Yes. Hate jeans. Nothing fits right. :-( Lots of yoga pants, anything comfy if we aren't leaving the house! And still longing for more spring sun dress weather!
Sleep: Now that I'm not as sick, it is better again! Thank goodness... that was pretty miserable! Hard to turn over, still get short of breath easily, but able to sleep better!
Best Moment this week: Our fun ultrasound last week and getting to see our little man again. I can't get enough of the pictures and love looking at his sweet face and imagining it on the outside of me :) Trying to picture what color hair he'll have and getting to hold him for the first time.
Miss Anything? Being more comfortable, but that's ok! I'm enjoying this while it lasts! I love that I can still say how much I LOVE being pregnant. Despite how difficult it may be, it is such a joy and a real blessing.
Movement: So active. His movements are insane sometimes and I really wonder what he's doing in there. He was turned back to breech at 31 weeks. So I'm not sure how he can get into the positions he's getting into for being as big as he is. He is just swimming in all of my extra fluid! My belly often looks quite lopsided! I love when Eli will be patient long enough to hold his hand on my belly and then he feels it.... his eyes light up and he gets a huge smile and says "he's going crazy in there mama!". It's my favorite!
Food Cravings: Sweets still!
Anything make you queasy or sick? Nope!
Labor Signs: Contractions are often and even regular sometimes and quite uncomfortable. The most intense stretching and hard belly the other night which had me near tears....(when I *think* he was trying to flip again-- because my ultrasound this week showed he was back head down). Work is hard and I contract a lot, but still hangin' in there! After discussing with my doctor my growing size, contractions, and increased risk of water breaking... I'll be cutting back to 8 hour shifts at work for now, and hopefully can keep working unless we decide its safer to stop all together.
Symptoms: Contractions, getting more short of breath the bigger my belly gets (with all the extra fluid and being large- shortness of breath is one of the biggest things!) and of course I'm feelin' it in my back too.
Belly Button In or Out? The center pokes out just a little.
Wedding ring on or off? Off
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy :-) Feeing more and more very ready to meet this sweet boy.
Looking forward to: A little baby moon with the hubs!! We're headed to Chico Hot Springs tomorrow! Will be short, but very nice to get away just the two of us before life REALLY gets busy with a newborn. Also, enjoying time with E and LT. Their life is about to change so much and I love getting to be with just them and enjoy Lukey boy as my baby while I can.
My Boys.
Lukey loves to be held like this and snuggles into my shoulder.
I love it too. I can't believe he's going to be the big brother and not the baby anymore!
And... he's heavy! Good thing I can use my belly as a shelf.
I started getting sad thinking that I won't be able to hold him for a while after Isaac is born... major downside of c-sections!
E loves to kiss baby Isaac and always checks on how he's doing in there






No comments:
Post a Comment