Friday, May 31, 2013

Daddy and his Boys

We recently walked down to our future stomping grounds and enjoyed exploring Norms Island and the River. It's literally a few minute walk away from our neighborhood. I think as soon as we saw how much Elijah loved it and how completely  beautiful it was... we only got MORE excited about our location of our new home and decided it was the best "back yard" we could ask for. I think we'll be going back.... a lot!! :-)




I (of course) was there, although you wouldn't know it from the pictures. However, I loved being  kind of behind the scenes (or better yet, lens). I loved watching my boys with their Father. I loved watching my husband be the best Daddy I could have ever dreamed of for my children. I loved watching their interactions, conversations, and growing relationship.


I loved this boy's muddy wet bum being brave out in the River. 






I loved watching Daddy smother this cutie with kisses and hear the sound of his laugh that melts my heart every time.  





I loved their big eyes full of wonder and excitement. 




I loved watching my toddler look to Dada for comfort when he felt uncertain or scared of the slippery ground knowing that he was safe with his daddy. 

















I loved witnessing my baby putting his feet into the river for the first time. 




I loved watching them all hold hands as they explored the water and rocks!


I loved watching my hubby teach his son how to skip rocks and talk about the river and all the fish they are going to catch together someday.
  

I loved watching my kids experience the great beautiful place we live in. I loved watching our boys enjoying every second of this adventure with their hero, their Dad. 


I love looking in their eyes seeing pure happiness. 

Wet, muddy, dirty, messy, beautiful, wonderful, silly, sweet happiness. 


I LOVE my boys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment