Tuesday, June 4, 2013

LT~ 11 Months.

One month shy of ONE.
Wow.


And you sure are one silly little man....











Wow. That's pretty much all I can say. My baby is almost ONE. I have one month to get on sending out invites, perfecting the plans for your birthday party, do your 1 year photos (this week!), enjoy you being a little bit of a baby still, and smothering you with kisses when I can. :-)


You have quite possibly the best smile EVER. I just can't believe its still so gummy with no teeth. But I couldn't imagine you any other way right now :) 




You are a ball full of energy with (almost) endless smiles. Your face lights up when you flash your (STILL) toothless gummy grin. You love walking with your push toys, along the couch, with chairs, or people holding your hands. You can't stand alone for more than a few seconds yet. You LOVE to follow your big brother around the house trying to keep up with him and walking behind him on the fire truck. You can climb up stairs and even down them sometimes (only falling a couple times) You're brave and pretty tough. You're really finding your voices and You jabber more and more. Still mostly Dada. Rarely can I get a Mama out of you. But you've said Nana a few times! :) You are working on signing for please/more. You learned how to blow kisses... which might just be almost as cute as real open mouthed kisses from you. You're starting to wave bye bye. You love to praise Hallelujah by throwing your hands in the air. You eat almost all big people food with the occasional pureed baby food to make sure you're getting your fruits and veggies. You want whatever we're having and get quite demanding at the dinner table (refer to WORKING on please and more signs!) You're always busy and on the move. But every once in a while you lean in for these cuddles and lay your head on my shoulder and I melt a little each time. They usually don't last too long, but I cherish the snuggles when you give them. You're wearing 12 month size clothing with the occasional 12-18 month shirt. You are completely weaned from Mama and from the bottle. You love your sippy cup and drink milk great. (You also love sneaking juice from your brothers cup when he leaves it laying around). Your laugh is one of the best sounds ever and never ceases to get us laughing right along with you. Your eyes are a gorgeous blue. Your hair is growing and we like to call you "Wings" because of your hair behind your ears that sticks straight out or curls up when you mess with it! You love brother bath time. You sleep 12 hours and most days take 2 naps. You're still hooked to your binky  but I'm ok with that... it's the only thing right now that still makes you a baby in my mind :) You love your taggie blankie. You've recently gotten interested in books and love to pat them and try to turn the pages. You walked right off the deck this week, thankfully didn't get more hurt than a banged up face. You poor little nose!







You are a delight and a true joy. I don't know what we'd do without you. I can't believe my next letter will be your letter to you on your first Birthday. Where has the times gone?








Love you to the moon and back baby boy.




No comments:

Post a Comment