Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Bumbo Chair Chat

Over the last couple weeks- it's been a blast watching Elijah continue to change! He is starting to smile more (YAY!) and becoming more vocal. His smiles are hard to capture- here are a couple videos of his momma trying desperately to get him to show some smiles- I think I caught a couple small ones. :) He sure is adorbale! A couple things he loves doing and shows off in the vides: blowing bubbles (he drools a LOT lately- his daddy has started calling him a St. Bernard) and playing with his tongue- he loves sticking it out and is pretty cute when he does! I have a couple more videos to put up- but that'll have to wait till tonight when Colin's computer is at home (we use his to do the videos). 
**please excuse my loud/high pitched/crazy voice--oh the things you do to get your baby to smile/react**

No comments:

Post a Comment