Elijah got to go to his very first CATS game! Unfortunately- his only cats gear is all too big for him... but he still cheered on the Bobcats to a rousing victory! Daddy was concerned that we were confusing Eli with which team to follow (since we live in Missoula now and Colin is a law student for the UM- we HAVE to be Griz fans!) But- I assured him that we like both teams and Elijah has to help support his momma's alma mater! :) It was a HOT day (for it almost being October!) We tried endlessly to keep Elijah in the shade or covered as much as possible and he was a sweaty boy! We tested out the shades we got him... they didn't stay on for long. They're don't fit him yet and to make them work makes them quite uncomfortable for him! But- he did look like a little stud. :) Mom and Dad even got sun burns (I have not seen hardly ANY sun this summer!) It was a great game and loved enjoying beautiful Bozeman, MT. I do miss it- and really wouldn't mind living there again! If Billings doesn't work out for us to move to after law school- Bozeman is our second pick!
Here are a few pics from the game. Unfortunately, while walking to the stadium, I was trying to capture an adorable moment between grandpa and Eli and in doing so... I dropped our camera! It landed hard on the ground and I knew it didn't look good. So- bye bye camera. It was donezo. :( SAD! Mainly because we were not planning in our budget on needing to make a big purchase like a camera ..... but realizing how much we use it with Elijah in our lives... we'll definitely be getting a new one soon. Anyways... the pictures here are the couple I took on my phone! *Enjoy*
Eli and Grandpa had a good time watching the game together and cheering on the Cats!
CAT Family Photo: I truly believe we can be Griz fans AND Cats fans too ;) We look good in both schools' colors!
The Gerstner Men enjoying a beautiful day for a football game!
GORGEOUS day in Beautiful Bozeman!
How Cuuute is he!? :)





No comments:
Post a Comment