We had a dino-mite halloween over here. I had planned on doing something really cute/creative/themed for halloween but when a 4 year old just insists on being a dinosaur and never once wavered from his opinion and requested it. I just couldn't turn that down!!
Elijah (4) was a Stegosaurous. His favorite dino. AND-- it just so happened to be the Exact costume his Nana made for his Daddy to wear when he was that age! (Seriously- how awesome is that!?!)
Luke (2) borrowed a costume from a friend and was the Spinosaurous (And looked hilarious waddling around in the big overstuffed costume and feet!)
And baby Ike (5 months) was a baby T-Rex. (probably the cutest one you've ever seen!)
After a quick whirl-wind trip South Dakota, Mama made it back the night before- just in time to carve our pumpkins and then enjoy Halloween Day with my crazy wild dinosaurs. They were pretty dang adorable and RAWR-ed all day long. :-) So fun! The boys seriously ate way too much candy, and so did Mama. ;-) Luke wasn't without a sucker or candy in his mouth the entire evening. haha! It's totally worth it and I think they thoroughly enjoyed it. Now, I'm already trying to think of ideas for next year! ;-)
EWWW!
They could be twins.
Finished Product!
Visiting Daddy at the Federal Courthouse on Halloween!
Sleepy baby T-Rex
Dino Cousins at the trunk or treat!


























No comments:
Post a Comment