Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Oh Luke

Lukey Boy.
I wanted to write a post just for you since I recently did ones on your brothers. You're now 27 months old. ALL boy. Crazy, stressful, and fun! My middle child. My wild child. You keep me on my toes.

Here's a little about you.
You are SUCH a ham. A goofball. A flirt. Sweet when you want to be. Silly. And quite stubborn. So strong willed. Handsome. Athletic. Smart. Not shy. Curious. Too brave. Strong. Wild. So much energy. Spit fire. Loving. Spunky. Ornery. And Charming. 

You try to keep up with and do everything your big brother does. You two are the best of friends. You still fight... a lot. But you really do love each other. You miss him while he's at school and ask "eeyi bye bye?" But we enjoy our mornings together and you get a little more attention when he's gone. You're becoming quite the independent little boy claiming "Me do!!!" when you want to do something yourself. You even climbed out of your crib on your own the other morning. That means it's almost time for big boy bed! You adore your "baby" or "hhiiiike" (said with the H sound!) , but also have to be reminded often to be gentle with him! I think you're just ready for him to play with you big boys! 

Your speech continues to improve (with the help of weekly speech therapy appointments). You're talking more and more. (finally!) It's always been a source of frustration and temper tantrums because your understanding and receptive language is far beyond where it should be... but your actual words and expressive language were quite behind! It's fun to hear your talking more, expressing your needs better. Even when that means you're actually being naughty, sometimes I'm just happy you're able to tell me what it is you want instead of crying/having a tantrum. 

You have so many looks. One morning while taking pics of Isaac, you were being all cute and I caught some of them on camera! 

SUCH a Ham


 CHEESE BALL!!


 Stubborn & Naughty 
If looks could kill... 


 Sweet & Cute!


 Wild & Crazy


I Love you Luke Terence....
JUST the way you are! 

Thanks for keeping us laughing... 
and often chasing after you! :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment