To say he was excited is a complete understatement. He couldn't wait!! :) We counted down the days till school started and he's loving being back at school. I wish it was long hours because he enjoys it so very much.
For his teachers, we were asked to describe Elijah in 5 words. The words came pretty easily to us.
1)Inquisitive
2)Silly
3)Sensitive
4)Stubborn
5)Smart
Our sweet E is such a silly boy and loves to joke and can tell the best stories! He's got a wild imagination. Pretend play is his favorite. We never know what animal he's going to be that day. We joke and call him our little nerd. He can't read enough about dinosaurs and loves all animals. He knows entirely way too many facts about all of them that Mama can't even keep up with his knowledge. He's too smart and so curious. He loves to learn and loves to read. He can be a little sensitive, but I always love his softer side and hope he always has it. He can definitely be stubborn, but I hope he uses that to never give up and do his best in all that he does!
I cannot wait to see what the year holds for you. You've already grown so very much and I know you'll love this year of school. And before we know it, you'll be off to bigger and better things in Kindergarten! :-)
This year when I asked him what he wanted to be when he grows up he responded "a fire truck driver!" I questioned him and asked if he meant a fireman. He said, as if he was seriously annoyed, and said "ummm Yeah!" :-) Last year he wanted to be a doctor, like his Papa.
Of course your little brother wants to be just like you- and next year you'll both be in school!!
I don't know what you'll be, but I know you can be anything you want to be. If you put your mind to it, you will succeed, sweet boy! Things may not always come easily, but I know God will use you in such special ways and you will do great things. I pray you never lose your sense of wonder and curiosity. Ask questions. Explore. And, Have fun! Reach for the stars, buddy!
He had a great first day and is now a couple weeks into the school year and loving every single day. And, I am pretty certain he is the coolest kid in preschool. LOVE HIM!





No comments:
Post a Comment