Monday, September 29, 2014

Woodbine Weekend 2014

Ok, So I'm terribly behind on my blog posts. I have so much to catch up on. It's actually quite sad. The end of summer, camping, Eli starting school, and now this week Isaac will turn 5 months!

So, let's start with our Woodbine family camping trip. What a fun tradition we've started. The boys were so happy and just in heaven the whole weekend. Messy, sticky, wet, and covered in dirt. Pretty much just in their perfect element. We had lots of S'mores and enjoyed the campfire. It rained on and off the whole weekend, but we didn't let the rain stop our fun. I am already looking forward to next year :-)

Hanging in the camper during the rain
 (thanks Nana & Papa for letting us borrow the pop-up!)













We love S'mores!!









Camping Jammies! :-)






Opa & Lukey- Best buds!












Our hike to the falls!















We had a blast!
This concludes our family camping trip to Woodbine 2014







No comments:

Post a Comment