Weeks: 18 weeks
Size of baby: The size of a sweet potato!. About 6 inches and .5 lbs!
Maternity Clothes? Yep yep! Also, yoga pants and comfy leggings are my favorite.
Sleep: Good. Too Good. Can't get enough. Most days I take at least one nap, and sometimes 2. And I'm still too tired to keep up with cooking and house chores most days! Pathetic, but true!
Best Moment this week: Seeing our sweet baby BOY during the ultrasound. I don't know why I was so surprised and took it so hard when all along I guessed it was a boy... but I was still shocked. 3 boys! WOW. I'll have grey hair any day now. I loved watching him move and see how much he's grown since even our ultrasound 3 weeks ago! Also, Sharing the news with family that this is indeed baby BOY #3!!!! So crazy to think about. We're all excited for little Isaac Jacob to join our family in about 20 weeks ;-)
Miss Anything? No, not really!!
Movement: Little movements here and there. They are subtle, but there. I'm just waiting for them to get bigger and more frequent now!! I am longing to feel real movements and kicks and will cherish every one of them!
Food Cravings: My hot wings fad has subsided... for now. But pickles are seriously taking over. I can polish off a jar of pickles in two days flat. I LOVE them. (Even when I'm not pregnant-- but more so now!)
Anything make you queasy or sick? Nope!
Labor Signs: None!
Symptoms: Headaches continue, but less frequent now (thank goodness!). Exhaustion is number one for sure. My back has started to hurt (this makes me very nervous because I'm already big for 18 weeks and my back/hips take all the pressure during pregnancy so I know it's going to get bad!)
Belly Button In or Out? In.
Wedding ring on or off? Off. Seriously, So Sad. But when I can barely get it off and on this makes it quite difficult when I have a job that I cannot wear them. So, off they went. I've told colin multiple times I need a new bigger one ;-)
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! I may have had one emotional/hormonal bad day this week where I cried and everything was getting to me-- my to do list piling up, being exhausted, not keeping up with the house, barely keeping my head above water. But- thank goodness that was just one day. I'm happy for a healthy baby growing inside me.
Looking forward to: Sounds Silly... but, picking out Isaac's nursery bedding. I am wanting to so badly because it helps me bond and get even more excited! And most definitely-- CHRISTMAS!!! I'll be 20 Weeks on Christmas Day! I am so excited to share in the excitement with E and LT. Tonight we're off to see Santa!
Love this one-- My three boys! :)
Sweet Isaac



No comments:
Post a Comment