Thursday, November 21, 2013

G#3 Bumpdate ~ 15 Weeks


I decided to start the weekly (or for now, every couple weeks) bumpdates for Baby G3. I really enjoyed keeping track of pregnancy last time and all the joys (or not so joyous) parts of it. I love looking back at pictures and remembering things. So at week 15 and officially showing (quite a bit, actually) and not just bloat I figured it was a good time to start. For the record, when I started doing this today I looked back at my old bump dates and seriously got scared when I saw week 37. Am i ready for this!?! And... just HOW big will I get this time!?!? But. this Baby is a true blessing and we cannot wait for it. We are officially done after this sweet bundle joins our family. We will really be complete! That said, we are all really hoping for a baby girl to welcome into our family! But-- We'll love another crazy busy boy too, of course! Only about 3 more weeks till we find out!!! 

Weeks: 15 weeks

Size of baby: The size of an orange. Growing rapidly at this point! 

Maternity Clothes? Yes. Sadly, I've been in them for far too long. But they are comfortable and that's what I stick with at this point!

Sleep: Good, in fact I still want sleep all the time. Some days I *think* I'm finally out of the exhaustion phase and that I won't need a nap and I can attempt to be productive. But, 9 times out of 10 I still take a nap and love my sleep. I'm not sure this will ever change! 

Best Moment this week: Celebrating my 27th birthday yesterday with friends and family. Also, we got to take a peek at our precious baby. We tried to see the gender, but couldn't tell yet! :) But it was so fun to see the movements it was already making, the (long!) legs crossed, and the mouth opening up. It's just amazing! 

Miss Anything? Not much. A good glass of wine or margarita have really been on my mind when I'm out to eat but I usually steal a sip from someone else and that suffices for now. 

Movement: I really THINK I have felt some flutters a couple times. They have been while I was laying really still and listening to the heart beat with my home doppler and then yesterday while I was at the ultrasound. It's definitely not strong enough to feel all the time but I think when I'm still and focusing I can! And i LOVE it... I cannot wait to feel more. It's my favorite part of pregnancy. Always will be. 

Food Cravings: Weirdly- Hot wings. Just ask my hubby. I have ordered hot wings more time this pregnancy than ever before. Odd, I know. I never had a ton of cravings with the boys. So it's definitely weird to me. That, and of course I've gone through more pickle jars than one can possibly imagine. 

Anything make you queasy or sick? No! I've had literally almost none this pregnancy. I remember one specific day where some smells were getting to me. But, thats it. And I know im lucky! :)

Labor Signs: None!

Symptoms: Headaches have been awful this pregnancy. Almost daily. I'm seeing a chiropractor to see if that helps, but otherwise I just deal with them. Acne- by far the worst it's ever been. My ONLY thing that makes me think it *could* be a girl. Because It wasn't this bad with the boys. 

Belly Button In or Out? In.

Wedding ring on or off? Off. Seriously, So Sad. But when I can barely get it off and on this makes it quite difficult when I have a job that I cannot wear them. So, off they went. I've told colin multiple times I need a new bigger one ;-)

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! Stressed and tired a lot with two WILD boys, but Happy. So very happy for all the blessings God has given us. Our beautiful home, this precious baby in my belly, and a wonderful family. 

Looking forward to: Our gender ultrasound. My doctor said I could probably do it around 18 weeks. I have my 16 week appointment on Tuesday so will schedule the ultrasound then. CANNOT WAIT! Just want to know what this sweet babe is... Boy OR Girl... just to know, plan, and call it by name :) 




E really wanted in this picture. It shows real life right now :) I love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment