Saturday, December 28, 2013

G3# Bumpdate ~ 20 Weeks




Weeks: 20 weeks-- Definitely past half way now!

Size of baby: The size of a Banana. (7 inches and 11 oz) 

Maternity Clothes? Yes

Sleep: Still Good. Love my sleep. I *think* I've noticed a bit more energy lately... or maybe I'm just getting the itch to nest and organize :)

Best Moment this week: Celebrating Christmas with ALL of our family. It is truly a blessing to be back in Billings. We were able to host in our new home for the first time Christmas Eve with the entire Haan family! What a joy! We loved watching the boy cousins go crazy and open presents! Christmas Day was spent with the Gerstner family. Presents, laying around, food, and naps! Sounds like a perfect Christmas to me! 

Miss Anything? Not really. Although, Occasionally I'd like a nice margarita or bloody mary ;-) 

Movement: Still soft movements. I feel them when I'm concentrating and laying still. Also, felt Isaac move from the outside once this week. Cannot wait till it's more frequent and Daddy and his big brothers can feel him too! I found out my placenta is anterior- which isn't a problem but is why I haven't felt him as much as I would have thought by now... the placenta causes a cushion and its harder to feel him. 

Food Cravings: Nothing specific. Lots of Christmas snacks!!

Anything make you queasy or sick? Nope! 

Labor Signs: None!

Symptoms: Not really a symptom, but tailbone pain is my number one bother right now. I fell twice this past week, and the second fall resulted in a severely bruised/possibly broken(?) tail bone. Which makes sitting, getting comfortable, walking stairs, or rolling over in bed quite difficult for anyone-- much less someone with a 20 week big belly! 

Belly Button In or Out? In.

Wedding ring on or off? Off

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! Christmas time was wonderful. Now we're ready to celebrate New Years with friends and family! 

Looking forward to: Enjoying my stretch of days off. Now we're ready to celebrate New Years with friends and family! I really Can't wait for more movements and feeling baby Isaac all the time! 



No comments:

Post a Comment