We love it. We are incredibly blessed and cannot thank God enough for his goodness to us. We've come so far since the first 500 sq feet apartment we lived in together for 3 years. We have a gorgeous place to raise our children and make many, many memories in!
So, here is the best I could do with pictures capturing our house. I realized as I was adding these I dont have pics of the powder bath and pantry- both of which are next to the kitchen/dining room. We still need to hang up pictures, need a couple lamp shades, and little things like that but its really come together and we LOVE it here.
Daddy's Office
Our downstairs Living Room.
(Movie room/hang out/Man Cave)
Colin's beloved kegorator and mini fridge for a bar area. We hope to add more to it with shelves for drink glasses and some old fashioned beer decor.
Downstairs bathroom
Play Room
By far one of my favorite things we did-- have a play room for the boys' toys, a place for them to go play and keep all their stuff in one space. We have one small basket of toys in the upstairs living room but otherwise it's all downstairs and i LOVE it. (so do they!)
Some day when the kids are older and not needing a play room,it will probably be Elijah's room.
I hope to add Eli's art work to the wall here...
Looking from the dining room to the front door.
Dining Room
Walk up from downstairs to this
My gorgeous kitchen.
i LOVE it.
I love having a beautiful place to cook and entertain!
Living Room
LOVE LOVE LOVE having a fire place.
It was definitely our one splurge item in the house and I know we'll never regret it!
View from when you walk in the front door
Upstairs
Baby Room!!
(Cannot wait to add some COLOR once we find out the sex in less than 1 month!)
Kids bathroom
Such a fun theme and lots of colors!
E & LT's room!
Next year hopefully Luke will get out of the crib and into the bunk bed with his big brother!
Nice size closets in both kids' rooms
Laundry room
Upstairs with all the bedrooms-- genius!
Master bedroom
Master bathroom
This is my favorite sign I got for our home.
It's perfect!
We are forever blessed and cannot wait for spending many, many years in our wonderful home.





No comments:
Post a Comment