What a busy life right now!
We've had the busiest June and we just completed our first of THREE moves. One step closer to getting to our dream home come October... ish. :-) It can't come soon enough!
For now, we're in our new home through August. We're living with Nana and Papa and I'm pretty sure the boys think we're just on vacation and they'll get spoiled every day. Which, is probably true!! Ha! I'm sure we'll make so many fun memories living together for the Summer.
The boys are testing out sharing a room together. So far, so good.... They may just stay that way even in the new house. We've talked about getting them bunk beds some day! They are such sweet friends and adore each other... I think they'd love it! We'll see...
In between moving and being crazy we managed an AMAZING surprise Father's Day trip last weekend to Denver to catch a couple Rockies Games. I have so many pictures that I'll be sure to share on the blog soon... but here are a few to suffice.
We also got a special visit from Great Grandma and Grandpa Hempel and Auntie Gayle. So fun seeing them and having our boys get to know them. Wish we didn't live so far away and could see them more often, but thankful for any visits we do get!!
We attempted a cousins picture for Oma and Great Grandma.... it was hilarious, to say the least. 4 boys ages almost 3 and under... this is the best we got!
My first boy turns THREE tomorrow. AH! And then in 10 days my second baby boy turns ONE. So crazy. So surreal. And I'm just feeling old. ;-) This is the first year Elijah "gets" that it's his birthday and I think we're going to try to make tomorrow special for him since his actual party (that he gets to share with his little brother) isn't for a week and a half! Hope to post just for ELIJAH tomorrow :-)



No comments:
Post a Comment