Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Update!

Ok, I've tried many times to share a couple of really cute videos on here from the past couple weeks. But, it's not working. So for now I'll share a quick update! 

We've been zooming through March and I can't believe it's almost Easter already. But- I love it! I love the days we get lucky enough to have some sunshine, I love decorating with pastels, the tulips on my table, and the Cadburry Mini eggs in a candy dish aren't too bad either ;-) 

We celebrated Dada's birthday (3 times!) He got to extend his birthday to share it with the Haans, the Gerstners, and just us! One daddy's actual birthday- the boys and I went to surprise him at his work. It was so fun to visit Dada and Eli loved meeting the judge! He even got to play with her gavel and eat chocolate cake and showed off to everyone in the office. He was the highlight of their day. Eli kept singing Happy Birthday to Dada over and over and over again all day. It was pretty dang adorable. 

(Insert the very cute video I had WANTED to share here.) I'll keep trying....

Dada and the boys celebrated St. Patricks day while Mama slept for work by going to the Parade. Eli LOVED it! All the big trucks, fire engines, horses, flags, etc. He had a blast. I only wish Daddy was better at the picture taking job like Mama is so I'd have some to share. ;) 

Lukey is on the move. (Insert second cute adorable video here). HA! 

The boy is officially crawling... and I swear he's faster and into more things by the day. Watch Out!!! It's so cute and fun-- but he definitely keeps us on our toes now. He's already spilt an entire bowl of water on himself, got into Eli's goldfish, and snuck some juice from E's cup. haha! Silly little mr. He's all over the place and also insists on following you everywhere and wanting to be involved all the time with everything. Very cute... very busy. WOW! As Dada said "it's going to be pure pandemonium now" And, I think he's right. Two busy boys on the move and into stuff-- I've officially got my hands full now! Maybe just two is a good number....... :)

Looking forward to Easter and praying for lots of sunshine for it!!! We are buying Easter basket stuff for the boys soon and taking Eli to his first official Easter Egg Hunt this Saturday! So much fun! Can't wait to watch him having so much fun! 


Some favorites from my phone:



Seriously. Could he be any cuter?
This one is a new absolute favorite.




Birthday frozen yogurt for Daddy!




This boy loves the park! 








No comments:

Post a Comment