Monday, March 4, 2013

Glimpse of Spring

Well, we had a gorgeous Saturday... sunshine and high in the 50's. We made plans to make the most of the spring-like day and I remember telling Colin... "I hope spring is here to stay!" I'm such a happier person when the sun is shining, and I love getting out of the house and going on walks when it's nice outside. I'm not a big fan of snow, hate the cold, and don't like bundling up the boys-- so we tend to hang inside at home on the cold days. But when the weather changes for good, I'm looking forward to lots of walks to the park and time outside in the fresh air! I CANNOT WAIT.

But, literally the next day it went from sunshiny and nice to snow/hail/rain/thunder/lightening storm in a matter of a few minutes. And now as I look out the window I'm staring at snow. Boo. Refer back to the first paragraph to see what we'll be doing today. :) 

But, I wanted to share some pictures from our walk to the park on Saturday. To remember the sunshine and hint of spring-- and I cannot wait for it to be here for good! 

 It was such a fun family time. It was Luke's first time wearing a big boy hat (and BOY! did he look cute in it) and it was also his first time on the swing and slide- (loved them both!) Eli is not a fan of slides or anything that makes him go up high, but he loved the swings. He also despises Leaving the park-- so he cried the whole time we were leaving. He was just having too much fun, I think!  


















Hurry fast spring! We can't wait for you!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment