We had a wonderful Easter celebration filled with lots of family, food, and fun! :-)
I had the weekend was lovely and we made lots of memories. I believe Eli said his very favorite was all the Easter egg hunts he got to go on. I'd like to say it was the beautiful Resurrection Sunday church service we all went to together. ;)
*We dyes Eggs-- Isaac's favorite part was eating them.
*We hunted eggs at our Hood Easter Egg hunt and got WAY too much candy!
*We got to check out Uncle Jake and Bets' chickens and have lunch at their house
*We hung out with family and enjoyed having my cousin Sam in town
*We enjoyed a beautiful church service
*We had a huge family Easter Lunch all together at Aunt Connie's house followed by another Egg hunt!
All 5 Cousins
He is Risen, He is Risen INDEED!!!
HAPPY EASTER





































No comments:
Post a Comment