Wednesday, July 23, 2014

South Dakota 2014




Well, this July we had a busy, crazy, exhausting, hectic, fun-filled family vacation! It was so wonderful to go back to Lennox, South Dakota for the first time in 6 years!! We went to two Reunions (Haan & Hempel) I loved getting to go back, enjoy a good ol' fashion small town 4th of July, see family we haven't seen in forever, introduce my boys to their Great Grandpa Haan, and visit lots of awesome sight seeing places along the way. It's a trip we'll talk about and remember for a very long time. Many wonderful memories were made and we have pictures that we'll enjoy forever. After getting home and uploading all of my pictures - which was over 900 - I was trying to decide how in the world I would share them all. I think I've decided to just share a few of our favorites that I took on my phone from each day/location we visited. And then, share a movie :-) 


Good little travelers!




July 4th!




Fun at the Farm!


Meeting Great Grandpa Haan



Great Plains Zoo!




Loved seeing Grandpa and Grandpa Hempel


Al's Oasis


Drive through the Badlands


Mount Rushmore


Dinosaur Park


Boy Cousins (minus one) in the tub at the cabin!


Reptile Gardens




Bear Country



Sibs Night Out!




Watching movies in the van & headed home



Here's the movie of just 1/3 of the pictures from my camera! We had a blast! And now, we need a vacation from our vacation. And we've joked that maybe next time we'll go without the kids. Ha! But we all know that isn't true. Can't wait Until next time... 












No comments:

Post a Comment