Wednesday, April 3, 2013

LT~ 9 Months!

mr luke.











If I could sum you up in one word this month it would be this: BUSY.

*In the past month you went from just rolling/scooting to officially crawling, crawling fast, getting into everything, following your big brother and Mama everywhere, standing with help, standing on your own in your crib, falling out of your crib *which we moved down now*, crawling up a stair or two, and just plain On The Move!!! It's fun, exhausting, exciting and stressful all at the same time! You know I wasn't pushing crawling this time because I knew what to expect-- and knew our lives would change when you were on the move and into everything. And- I was right! As Dada says... pure pandemonium! But, you're SO much fun.












*You are in a very needy/wanting Mama all the time stage. Also fun, but exhausting. You're a mama's boy for sure right now. I'll enjoy it while I can before you are like you're big brother who's ALL dada's boy. You want to be held by Mama and follow me everywhere to be held. You can get pretty upset when you don't get your way either!







*You are a growing boy who loves to eat. You're losing interest in Mama's milk which is causing some concerns since we have 3 months to go! You love food and just want to eat the real stuff! You eat three meals a day of veggies/fruits and then we add protein at dinner. You love being independent with eating and anything you can pick up and chew is fun! Also, can keep you occupied for a while if we're out to eat! The only food you have showed some dislike with is plain yogurt and you were sure to choke/shiver/gag on it to show your feelings! Ha! But, other than that you like everything. I'm working on getting you to learn how to use a sippy cup so when you're 1 we can drop the bottle.

*Still no teeth to speak of. Although, I swear you're always teething-- fussy and bright red cheeks-- but nothing comes of it! I'm enjoying the gummy toothless grins for as long as they'll last :-) 











*Still size 6-12 month or 9/12 month clothes, size 3 diapers (about to move to 4 when this box is gone)! 

*You adore your big brother. You light up when you see him, give him kisses, pat him, and follow him everywhere. He's also learning a lot about sharing with you since you like to have whatever he has! You two play pretty well together and when you wake up in the morning Eli always asks you if you want to play cars with him. I love your relationship.You two are always kissing or patting each other. E thinks it's pretty funny to crawl and follow you saying "two crawling boys!" 










*Your hair is still trying to come in. But it's seriously old man hair. Really long over the ears, but just fuzz everywhere else! 

*You jabber and make all sorts of sounds now. I thought I heard the "mmm" sound once, but haven't heard it again. You like to make the "t" sound or try to blow raspberries that make a cute little noise!























*You weigh exactly 20 pounds. (56%) 
*You are 28 3/8 inches long (52%)
*Your big ol' head is the 88%






*You love the swings. We've gone outside as much as we can lately since we're getting some sunshine and the hope of Spring and you smile and love swinging- thus giving us some pretty dang cute pictures that I love.

*You love bath time with your brother. You two play and splash and have a blast together! 

I love you Lukey Boy. So very, very much. You are such a sweetie and we're so thankful for you. Here's to another month full of fun and many more memories made! :) 

Love you to the moon and back.
~Mama. 

No comments:

Post a Comment