I think I might just be the luckiest lady out there. Three cute, funny, sweet, loving, goofy, adorable, smart, handsome, amazing men to call my Valentines.
Yep. My three guys just warm my heart each and every day. I am lucky. I am loved. I am happy. I am blessed.
My biggest Valentine- my best friend, my better half, my hubby, the father of my children, and my love. I am so thankful for the love he gives me each and every day. I love him more as time goes by. True love is getting a new red toaster for a Valentines gift. And, I couldn't be HAPPIER! :)
My littlest Valentines- goodness they make me smile. I am honored to be their Mama. I seriously adore them and thank God each day for the miracles of life they are. I love being a mom so very, very much.
So- In honor of V-Day:
Some VERY CUTE Valentine Boys.
(Don't mind the hilarious attempt of trying to get a sweet brothers pic for Valentines day-- instead they woudn't cooperate or smile much. But I still love them. It captures our life perfectly... not always perfect, but we love it the way it is anyways)
Like I said-- no smiles or really cooperating. But, I guess they are still cute :)
Sweet boys.
Lukey was getting sick, so thats why we didn't get many smiles out of him. Which is sad, since this is like one of the only pics Eli would look and smile!!
Brotherly Love.
A genuine smile. Love it!!
But, this is what he did most of the photo shoot. Cover himself, run away, or even cry!
A few pictures of Mama and her boys today:
Happy Valentine's Day 2013!!!
Much love,
C,J, E & L








No comments:
Post a Comment