This month you FINALLY learned to roll from your back to your belly. Watch out world- you're on the move now! Rolling both ways. Rolling and doing your back scooting and trying to get anything you can get your little hands on and in your mouth. Still not crawling, yet you are starting to hold yourself up in the position if we help you. You also love your jump-a-roo or standing with our help. As much fun as it is to get you to crawl, I'm really not pushing it. Things are different the second time around. More laid back and not pushing the complete crawling/mobile stage. So you just take your time, bubba!
You're quite antsy and distracted these days. Very distracted. Those are words I often use when I'm holding you or trying to feed you. Speaking of Feeding? Oh yes. You have been such a fun kid to feed! You love food. Thus, making baby food for you even more enjoyable. I've explored things I didn't explore with your older (and pickier) brother. And you just love everything. Your most recent new foods were zucchini, asparagus, beets, and peaches. We've upped the amount you eat and I'm pretty sure you'd still eat more if we let you! This next month we plan on trying a few more veggies and fruits and mixtures. And then we'll start some protein! :-)
Beet Face!
You are starting to jabber more. And your little sweet voice is just about the cutest thing. Its soft and sweet and I love hearing you talk. Dada was of course your first "word". We're all working on others such as Mama, Nana, and Papa. No one can make you giggle better than your Daddy, and it makes me smile and my heart want to burst with happiness at the sight and sound of your Daddy making his boys laugh.
You love your big brother. You are showing more interest in him and wanting to "play" with him. More like stealing his cars to eat them, but I call it playing. :) He loves you too. Even now, I can see your bond and friendship forming and I love it. You watch him all the time. Feeding you with him around is quite difficult. You follow him and are so distracted. But, It is such a joy to watch you two together. And he comes up to you all the time and says "OOOOH baby Luuuke" It's about the cutest thing. He'll kiss your head or give you a little hug. He genuinely loves you. And when you're crying I'll hear him say "it's ok baby luke!" and he loves giving you toys to play with. He thinks its just about the silliest thing when you give him a big open-mouthed kiss with slober. And it is such an adorable sight to watch you two in the tub together for brother bath time.
You have the best knee and thigh rolls EVER. You may not be exactly overly huge or chubby. But, your legs are delicious! You've got these legs that are impossible not to squeeze :) My favorite features about you also include your overly luscious lips and rosey round cheeks. Love them so much. I kiss them over and over and never get sick of it. Those big blue eyes aren't too bad either. You're workin on the hair department slowly but surely.
You just started to learn ow to sip from your sippy cup. Definitely have not mastered yet and need help holding it up, but it's a start! For now I try to offer you water in your cup a couple times a day and you don't take much more than a few sips. No teeth to report yet. However, I'm pretty sure you have been teething for a while-- you drool a bunch (i.e- see pics posted here) , chew on anything, and some days your cheeks get so red and warm. Someday the teeth will come, but for now, I'm cherishing the big gummy toothless smiles :-)
You've entered the stage where you've become just a bit more needy and really just want some attention. It's cute and all- but can be tiring as well! You are still a pretty happy kid-- just more needy and if Mama leaves the room you aren't too happy with me! I think it's the start of some separation anxiety, but it's not too awful yet. I hate that stage and if you cry when I have to leave for work it might just make me cry right along with you.
I can't tell you how many times people call you a "little Terry" or "all Haan" or "just like your Mama"
We love you so very, very much baby boy. Thank you for being such a sweet delight.
Love you to the moon and back~
Mama.








No comments:
Post a Comment