Friday, January 25, 2013

Gerst update and some baby giggles.

I hate that I haven't blogged for weeks. I really try to more often, and think now that life is kind of settling into a nice routine I hope to keep up with this better. I've noticed lately I take pictures with my phone all the time-- but often forget my real camera pics to capture the happenings of our life! I've made it a goal to get better about that! I LOVE taking pictures. And want to get better at taking them more than just for Luke's monthly pics. For now, a few phone pictures and a little update on life.

I'm now on my own at work. Working 2 shifts a week (I work both day and night shifts) I also am on-call for work 4 times in a month. I love the babies at work and really love what I'm doing!! So blessed to have a job I love. It's challenging, yet, I love it. I've grown more as a nurse in the past few months than I did in the first few years of my nursing career. I'm still very nervous and anxious going to work each time, since I"m still new and no where near feeling "confident" in what I'm doing. But I'm getting a teeny tiny bit more "comfortable" each passing shift. Dada is rocking his job with the judge and looking for a new job. Something which makes me NERVOUS but we're working on trusting God that he'll not only find A job, that he'll find a job he'll love and importantly, keep us here in Billings. 

Our boys are growing and getting busier and sillier by the day. We truly adore them. Eli is a crazy, goofy boy. Such a ball of fire and has such a FUN personality. He's talking more and more (pretty much non-stop now!) Asking questions and talking all the time. He has lots of silly phrases and never ceases to make us laugh! LT is such a joy. I cannot believe he'll be 7 months soon. This means he's closer to being 1 year old and a little less my little baby. He giggles more and more. He's jabbering and cooing and ahhing and trying to get in some consonants here and there. I swear I've heard him say "dada" already. Geesh! He's about 19-20 pounds and just perfect. No where near crawling, and still hates his belly. Still not rolling either. But he's happy sitting or standing or jumping in his little jump-a-roo! And he loves to eat. 

This month we've enjoyed a sledding day in the snow, watching football with friends, hanging out with family a lot, trying new foods (LT), getting new glasses (E), and getting a first family pet-Crush, the turtle! We've been busy! We are blessed! 

A few recent pictures from my phone:






And an adorable little video clip of sweet Lukey giggles. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment