So, here's my 14 week photo! G #2 is growing right along at 3.5 inches right now. About the size of a lemon. It's learning to suck and make facial expressions such as grimacing and squinting. Hair is also starting to sprout on the baby's head! Can't wait to see that beautiful hair and find out what color it is! :)
Here's my 14 week photo with both my babies. Little man wasn't too enthralled at the idea, but it is still cute. I want to try and get a pic of me and both by kiddos each time I do a bumpdate to watch them both grow. As much as I want time to go by quickly for the baby growing in side me, I want to cherish all this time with my little man, E before there are two bambinos running the household!
Weeks: 14 weeks
Total Weight Gain: Not sure, last apt it was 1.2 lbs. I'm guessing around 2-3 pounds.
Maternity Clothes? Heck Yes! Have I mentioned that I've been in the jeans since 7.5 weeks? Well, This second pregnancy is really showing FAST!
Sleep: Great! Can't get enough. I'm pretty much always tired though.
Best Moment this week: Lately, it's just hearing the bean's heartbeat any time I want. Have I mentioned how much i LOVE the doppler we bought? By far the best $50 bucks I've ever spent. We love listening to the heart beat whenever! Eli has started to think that the doppler is the "baby". Oops! Makes sense, since whenever we mention the baby we get the doppler out! Ha!
Miss Anything? Right now... I just love sleep and want it anytime I can get it. Don't think this one's going to change for a while. Also, I miss coffee. I haven't been able to handle it since morning sickness the first trimester, but I do like tea right now.
Movement: Not yet. Longing for that wiggly bean to grow and be stronger so I can feel him/her!!
Food Cravings: Just loving anything salty- my currant favorite is jerky, any salty chips, and can't go wrong with olives!
Anything make you queasy or sick? Just coffee. too bad!
Gender: Don't know yet. Longing for a girl, but convinced it's a boy! Who knows! Can't wait to find out next month!!
Labor Signs: Nope!
Symptoms: Just the random aches or pulling of my uterus that hurt randomly when I move quickly or cough.
Belly Button In or Out? In
Wedding ring on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! Just excited for what's to come and looking forward to it all! Crazyness and everything!
Looking forward to: Appointment with my midwife this Wednesday for a check up. And of course: The BIG ultrasound and gender reveal the end of February. Can't come soon enough for me!! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment